What are the system minimum requirements to be able to play at CasinoFloor.com?
- Windows – Intel Pentium processor (Pentium II or higher recommended) 64mb ram.
- Macintosh – Power Macintosh Power PC processor (G3 or higher recommended) 64mb ram.
- Apple Mac Users Important Notice – The current version of this Casino may not function as intended when running on an apple Mac system and is not currently supported.
- “FLASH” 10 or greater
- CasinoFloor.com is compatible with most Windows Operating systems (Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7).
- Internet Explorer versions lower than 7 are not supported.
What happens if my connection goes down?
All game play is stored securely on our servers, in the event of a disconnection simply log back in to your account to see the outcome of any event or game play. In relation to the casino, if the gameplay was incomplete , it should resume when you next log back in to the game. If you continue to experience problems please ‘click here’ to chat to a member of our Customer Support Team.
Which software provider do you use?
The software for our sportsbook is EveryMatrix, the Casino has Net Entertainment and our Poker uses Cake.
Why is it that I cannot connect to the gaming server?
Check your internet connection and if still not connecting please contact CasinoFloor.com Customer Support.
Why is it that I cannot login to my account?
Check you are using the correct ‘password’ and ‘nick’ name for your account, if you still cannot login please contact CasinoFloor.com Customer Support.
The website is running very slow, what can I do to speed it up?
If you have been experiencing a slow connection, please note the following: Having several browsers open, music programs running or downloading files can all slow your computer and/or internet connection. Your local internet service provider may also be experiencing lag. Sharing your internet connection within your household and in your local area can also slow your connection speed.
I don’t have any sound.
Please ensure that you have a valid sound card and your speakers are not set to mute. Check to see that you have sounds selected via the CasinoFloor.com ‘Options’ tab. The Chat Tab in the bottom right corner of the Table Screen contains an ‘Options’ Button where you can select ‘all’, ‘alerts only’ or ‘silent’.